Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whew!

This has been a challenge! I'm talking about setting up a blog. To add to that... so is opening a story on Etsy. My goal is not to make money and be able to stay at home, but to have fun and make an array of crafts that people will look at and say, "hey, that's really cool". So far my Etsy store just has jewelry for sale, but that's only because I have an obsession with jewelry right now. I am certain that there will be much more than jewelry on there some time soon.
I give much praise to those out there who do this whole blogging and online selling deal. It takes a lot of patience and time, and sometimes the reward isn't as great as we would hope. But for those out there like myself, even if you're not raking in the big bucks it's fun all the same.
I hope that I can keep up with my blog and share some really great things I come across. And if I get a couple followers along the way, then that will be great too. This is just my first post, but I plan on posting on an important thing for those Etsy sellers out there and the holiday season... gift wrapping your sold products!! As many of us have read on Etsy, the packaging you send your products in can be just as important as what is inside. Who wants to open up a bubble mailer at their mailbox and see some dinky looking package that came with their Etsy buy? Ummm... not me! That's for sure.

Until Next Time...

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment